EBC will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purpose for which we process your personal information– including: (1) where you have provided your consent to EBC using your information for a particular purpose (such consent can be withdrawn at any time), (2) where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, or (3) where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests. Our policy is to use the information we acquire from visitors to our sites for internal purposes only, and we maintain appropriate security measures to keep this information private. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using.
Users can visit the site without revealing any information about themselves. If one chooses to give us personal information via the Internet for the purposes of correspondence, then it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information.
If users tell us that they do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact, we will respect those wishes. If you agree to receive information or communication from EBC, you can change your mind at any time by going to www.emasconsulting.com, logging in to your account and changing your preferences.
We do keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We analyze this data for trends and statistics, and then we discard it. We do not share information web users provide with third parties for commercial purposes.
EBC takes precautions to keep the user information disclosed to us secure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will store your personal information, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is processed. We may retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically and reasonably feasible to remove it. Otherwise, we will seek to delete your personal data within a reasonable timeframe upon request.
If users have questions about the types of information collected on this web site or would like to request a copy of their information or request a correction or deletion of any information collected, then please contact us at email@example.com
International Data Transfers
EBC operates in accordance with laws of the United States. Visitors to our website should be aware that the laws of the United States may differ from those of your country of residence. By using this site, and/or providing us with your personal information, you: (i) consent to the transfer of any information you provide through the site to the United States or any other country or jurisdiction in our discretion, and to the processing of your personal information in such countries and jurisdictions; and (ii) acknowledge that U.S. law or the laws of other countries or jurisdictions in which we transfer or process personal information may be a different or a lower standard of protection for personal information than the laws of your country.
If you are based in the EU, in certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to personal information we hold about you—specifically:
- Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
- Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you is deleted.
- Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
- Request transfer of your personal information. You may have the right to request transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You can exercise your rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org